Partner - Audit & Assurance
Jeff Vibert has significant experience working with the public and private sectors, through a combination of statutory audit assignments, mergers and acquisitions advice, financial advisory assignments, and the provision of accounting advice.
He has extensive experience in the provision of audit and accounting services to clients in the private, public and in non-profit sectors including:
• Government (Commonwealth, State and Local)
• Health and Aged Care
• Financial Services
• Construction and property development
Jeff is the lead audit partner for numerous ASX listed companies in a variety of industries with a special emphasis on mineral producers and junior explorers. He also has extensive experience with servicing the audit requirements of multi-national companies and Australian entities with offshore activities.
Jeff is also actively involved in professional development activities as a speaker on a range of subjects for organisations including the Institute of Chartered Accountants and the Austrailan Institute of Company Directors.
• Internal Audit
• Independent Accountants Reports
• Due Diligence Reviews
• Financial Management Reviews
• Forensic Accounting and Independent Expert Reports
• Corporate Finance Transactions
• Bachelor of Commerce (University of WA)
• Registered company auditor
• Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
• Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
• ICAA Forensic Accounting Special Interest Group
T +61 8 9480 2000