Grant Thornton's Industry Intelligence Unit does blend the latest information and analysis of specific industries drawn from publicly available sources (including the Australian Bureau of Statistics and the national press) with pragmatic, commercial and practical initiatives to improve stakeholder value.
- Retail (March 2013) - Retail industry snapshot from the Australian Bureu of Statistics, big listed retailers HY2013 preformance, developing your online sales channel strategy, enerting China, negotiating retail leases
- Retail (October 2012) - Retail industry snapshot from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, entering China, inventory obsolescence, Carbon Tax and tax refund opportunities
- Retail (August 2012) - Retail industry snapshot from the Australian Bureau of Statistics, The Australian Omni-channel Shopper, Fraud, the unknown, unknown
- Retail (March 2012) - Industry snapshot, movers and shakers, expense control, improving franchise profitability and transfer pricing
- Retail (August 2011) - Industry overview, predictions for the coming 12 months, PPSA, GST on overseas purchases and deeds of access/entry for lenders to the retail industry
- Retail (November 2010) - Industry snapshot; looking towards Christmas 2010 and the impact of technology on the industry
- Retail (February 2010) - Results of the 2009 Christmas period; strategies for growth, including "e-tailing"
- Retail (August 2008) - Weathering the downturn in the retail sector
- Retail (April 2008) - Fashion industry and clothing retail
- Retail (November 2007) - Risks and challenges of lending and borrowing in the retail industry
- Retail supply chains (May 2007) - The power of the supply chain
- Retail (March 2007) - The relationship between retail store owner and landlords
- Retail (January 2007) - Franchising sub-sector
- Retail (October 2006) - Retail of clothing and soft goods
Real Estate & Construction
- Hospitality (May 2011) - Looks at the gaming sector of the hospitality industry and the impact of a pre-committment system.
- Hospitality (May 2010) - The pub industry has had a tumultuous two years having undergone significant, well-publicised change.