- Cost Effective Employee Benefits
Have you considered leveraging your nominated fund or default superannuation fund to deliver a cost efficient employee benefits program which could assist you to attract and retain key employees?
A well designed program can offer employees some of the following features in addition to the long term retirement savings of their super fund:
- banking – discounts on loans, credit cards and other services
- financial advice
- general insurance
- health, leisure and entertainment – corporate health insurance, discounted health club membership and theme park tickets
- life and disability insurance
- travel – Flights, accommodation and car hire
- retail – Store gift vouchers, computer equipment, white goods, wine
The range of additional benefits provided by superannuation funds in recent years has increased significantly. Grant Thornton is able to assist you to review the benefits you currently offer employees and can assist you to create an employee benefits package your employees will value at a time when they are not focused on super or retirement planning.