- Mobility Minutes Podcast Series
- Mobility Minutes Episode 6 - Fringe Benefits Tax for international assignees
- Episode 5 - The US tax reform and what it means for global mobility
- Episode 4 - Relocating employees from Australia to Singapore
- Episode 3 - Understanding Employee Share Schemes
- Episode 2 - Short term business travellers
- Episode 1 - Australian Federal Budget Measures
The Mobility Minutes Podcast Series addresses trending topics in global mobility and remuneration taxes, in a concise and easy to access format.
Having a strong understanding of global employment issues and opportunities is essential to thriving in a competitive and constantly changing global marketplace. Click here for more information.
Episode 1 - Australian Federal Budget Measures
The first episode of Mobility Minutes is now available, featuring George Bendall and Jessica Dal Busco from our Global Employment Services Team. This episode discusses the impact of the recent Federal Budget and what it means for mobility programs.
While there were some fantastic growth initiatives in the budget, particularly in significant infrastructure investment, there are two key areas strongly impacting mobility programs now and into the future:
- The scrapping of the 457 visa and introduction of the Temporary Skills Shortage Visa; and
- Changes to the taxation measures for foreign resident CGT withholding.
Click below to listen to the first episode of Mobility Minutes.