- Mobility Minutes Podcast Series
- Mobility Minutes Episode 6 - Fringe Benefits Tax for international assignees
- Episode 5 - The US tax reform and what it means for global mobility
- Episode 4 - Relocating employees from Australia to Singapore
- Episode 3 - Understanding Employee Share Schemes
- Episode 2 - Short term business travellers
- Episode 1 - Australian Federal Budget Measures
The Mobility Minutes Podcast Series addresses trending topics in global mobility and remuneration taxes, in a concise and easy to access format.
Having a strong understanding of global employment issues and opportunities is essential to thriving in a competitive and constantly changing global marketplace. Click here for more information.
Episode 2 - Short term travellers
The second episode of Mobility Minutes features Rebecca Applewhite and Jessica Dal Busco from our Global Employment Services Team. This episode discusses short term business travellers and the challenges they may present to your business.
We provide you with a quick overview of the key compliance risks that short term business travellers can trigger, as well as tips and tricks to overcome these challenges.