- Mobility Minutes Podcast Series
- Mobility Minutes Episode 6 - Fringe Benefits Tax for international assignees
- Episode 5 - The US tax reform and what it means for global mobility
- Episode 4 - Relocating employees from Australia to Singapore
- Episode 3 - Understanding Employee Share Schemes
- Episode 2 - Short term business travellers
- Episode 1 - Australian Federal Budget Measures
The Mobility Minutes Podcast Series addresses trending topics in global mobility and remuneration taxes, in a concise and easy to access format.
Having a strong understanding of global employment issues and opportunities is essential to thriving in a competitive and constantly changing global marketplace. Click here for more information.
Episode 5 - The US tax reform and what it means for global mobility
On December 22, 2017, President Trump signed the ‘Tax cuts and Jobs Act’ into law, putting into effect the most comprehensive reform of the U.S. tax system since 1986. The fifth episode of Mobility Minutes is now available and dissects the US tax reform and what it means for global mobility and Australian businesses with US expatriates.
Talking through some of these key changes is Richard Tonge, Managing Director of the Global Mobility Services team at Grant Thornton in New York. Listen below to understand the changes and what employers should be considering in light of the groundbreaking tax reform.