The IFRS Top 20 Tracker takes management through twenty important disclosure and accounting issues which have been identified as causing problems in practice when preparing financial statements under IFRS.
These twenty issues have been identified based on the experience of member firms within Grant Thornton International in assisting companies apply IFRS.
Many of the issues covered require increased attention in the current economic circumstances. These same issues are also attracting increased focus from investors and regulators.
Previous IFRS Top 20 trackers
- IFRS Top 20 Tracker (May 2008) [ 265 kb ]
- IFRS Top 20 Tracker (March 2009) [ 218 kb ]
- IFRS Top 20 Tracker (March 2010) [ 274 kb ]
- IFRS Top 20 Tracker (February 2011) [ 2744 kb ]
- IFRS Top 20 Tracker (February 2012) [ 1254 kb ]
- IFRS Top 20 Tracker (February 2013) [ 2845 kb ]