Partner - Financial Advisory
Holding an Economics and Accounting degree from the University of Rome, Italy, Andrea commenced his career with the corporate finance division of Arthur Andersen in Italy obtaining extensive experience in a range of valuation and advisory engagements and mergers and acquisitions (M&A) transactions.
After five years in Arthur Andersen, Andrea joined Meliorbanca, an Italian investment bank, where he completed several M&A transactions across a broad range of sectors.
Looking to expand his skills and obtain an international perspective, Andrea relocated to Australia in 2004 and joined the corporate finance division of Grant Thornton.
Andrea brings experience with:
- assisting management teams with their ownership ambitions
- a wide range of experience with respect to independent valuations, AIFRS and fairness opinions
- advising institutional and private investors on acquisition opportunities
- providing relevant strategic advice to corporate clients
- cross border engagements
- valuations of businesses
- valuations required under IFRS
- mergers & acquisitions
- lead advisory and project management
- advising on divestment strategies
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting)
- Chicago Business School, Chicago, US – Leveraged Transaction
- Chicago Business School, Chicago, US - Advanced Corporate Finance
- Arthur Andersen Business School, Milan, Italy - International and Italian accounting principles
- Rome School of Finance, Rome, Italy - Business valuation