National Managing Partner - Audit & Assurance
Andrew is a highly experience auditor, having worked in various service lines encompassing external audit, business risk services, due diligence and technical financial reporting. This experience has been gained in South Africa, the United Kingdom and Australia.
Andrew works predominately in the health an aged care sector, providing external audit services and solutions on compliance and governance. Andrew is also responsible for co-ordinating the partner led audit and other associated assurance services to meet the requirements of his diverse portfolio of clients. This includes audits of privately held businesses, Not for Profit organisations and listed public companies.
Key examples of Andrew’s work include:
- being instrumental in leading his clients through the uncertainty of funding and legislative changes
- developing and presenting training on accounting matters, prudential compliance and governance
- Andrew was a representative on the Board of Grant Thornton Australia for two years
- Bachelor of Accountancy – University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa
- Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Certificate of Public Practice and Registered Company Auditor