Principal - Tax
Anna has over 20 years experience in public practice and senior corporate roles. Her wealth of knowledge and experience coupled with her hands on approach means she assists clients in a practical way to achieve their goals.
Anna specialises in tax due diligence and has undertaken numerous assignments across a variety of industry sectors.
In addition, Anna’s extensive knowledge of the motor vehicle industry has provided her clients with the opportunity to tap into this experience when confronted by tax issues in their business.
Key examples of Anna’s work include:
- Designing and implementing tax risk management frameworks for large corporate entities.
- Assisting clients in setting up operations in Australia and managing their on-going corporate tax compliance.
- Advising organisations governed by the National Tax Equivalent Regime (“NTER”) including assisting them with their capital works programmes and R&D tax concession claims.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Tax Institute of Australia - Certified Tax Advisor
- Registered Taxation Agent
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting/Public Accounting)