Partner & National Head of Technology Advisory
Grant Thornton Consulting
Branko Panich is a senior technology executive with broad experience developed over 25+ years with a range of blue-chip global organisations including Andersen Consulting (now Accenture), BCG, Booz Allen, BT Financial Group, CSC, Deloitte, GE Capital, National Australia Bank, and Westpac Bank.
He has a passion for building strong, diverse and inclusive work teams, developing strategy and driving transformational change with buy-in from all stakeholders resulting in tangible benefits for the business, its customers and staff.
Branko has extensive experience across all areas of technology management and consulting from IT strategy to digital transformation, application development, operations management, sales and outsourcing. Branko has a proven track record of strong strategic engagement, operational delivery and sales management.
He has led business and technology transformation programs delivering up to 40% cost reductions, significant improvements in customer satisfaction, more efficient operations, improved staff engagement, and greater profitability. Branko has led the introduction of innovative digital technologies and the turn-around of complex systems integration programs ($5-50+m).
Branko has worked in Australia, USA, South Korea and New Zealand primarily in the financial services, government/defence and telecommunications sectors. He has also worked in utilities, energy, resources, manufacturing, building materials, logistics, health and technology sectors. Branko is experienced in leading not-for-profit, community and sporting organisations and has been involved in a broad range of community organisations over many years.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Melbourne Business School, University of Melbourne
- Graduate Management Qualification (GMQ), AGSM, University of New South Wales
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science), University of Melbourne
- Honorary Fellow and Chairman of the Industry Advisory Group, for the Department of Computing & Information Systems, in the School of Engineering, at the University of Melbourne
- Senior Member, Australian Computer Society