Partner - Audit & Assurance
Bronwyn enjoys working with her clients to help generate and challenge ideas to achieve the best outcomes in an ever-changing regulatory and competitive environment. Bronwyn has worked in both Australia and Ireland since her commencement with Grant Thornton and during this time she has developed a deep understanding of the regulatory requirements in many industries, and its impact on the accounting, compliance and internal control needs of clients.
Her diverse experience includes:
- listed and unlisted public interest entities – ranging from start-up technology and life science through to ASX 100 companies
- international and domestic private companies
- not-for-profit and public sector
Bronwyn has both external and internal audit experience, extending to areas such as statutory audits and reviews, agreed upon special engagement and internal controls reviews.
Bronwyn has a wide range of experience within a number of industries, including Financial Services, Energy & Resources, and Technology & Life Science.
Examples of Bronwyn’s work include:
- co-ordination of global audits resulting in seamless service delivery to meet both the local and international group needs, including significant components of SEC registrants
- developing and execution of strategic internal audit plans to address assessed risks
- leading the audit of and service delivery to number listed companies, including ASX 100 companies
- Professional member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor