Partner - National Specialist Tax
Chris has more than 22 years experience both in implementing GST systems and providing GST advice and business structuring for privately held and listed organisations in Australia, the United Kingdom and Malaysia.
Chris provides a full suite of indirect tax consulting and advisory services to his clients across a number of sectors including Energy & Resources, Manufacturing, Retail, Real Estate & Construction, Not for Profit and Hospitality.
Chris has presented regularly on GST topics for the Real Estate Institute of WA, the Taxation Institute of Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia.
Key examples of Chris’ work include:
- Lead GST advisor on a number of key government land and infrastructure projects in Western Australia
- Multimillion dollar savings and refunds delivered for a number of real estate, government and not-for-profit clients
- Successful management of ATO audit, private ruling and voluntary disclosure processes delivering successful outcomes in a number of different industry sectors
- Member of the Association of Taxation Technicians UK
- Bachelor (Hons) of Business Organisation (Heriot Watt University, Edinburgh)