Partner – Audit & Assurance
Since joining Grant Thornton in 1997, Conor has gained considerable international experience, having worked in both the UK and Australia, including working with a number of subsidiaries of overseas listed companies.
Conor has significant expertise in running large international, multi-location assignments, and has particular expertise in the Energy & Resources, Professional Services and Technology sectors.
- Conor works on a number of Energy & Resources clients, with exposure to a wide-range of global projects, ranging from copper projects in South America, to iron ore projects in Central Africa, and several others throughout Australia, Papua New Guinea and Fiji
- Conor has worked closely with an Australian technology start-up company, supporting their growth through an Australian listing, a redomiciliation to the US and subsequent NASDAQ listing, through to a market capitalisation in excess of US$1.5 billion
- Conor manages the audit of a large international professional services company, with operations in more than 15 countries
Conor is responsible for a diverse portfolio of clients, ranging from listed public companies, entrepreneurial owner managed business and not for profit organisations.
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Bachelor of Accounting and Financial Analysis, University of Warwick