Partner - Private Advisory
Dean has a focus on owner-managed businesses. Dean has a proven record of assisting businesses through their business and strategic planning. He provides strategic advice and works with clients to identify and develop key drivers of the business. Dean works with business owners to ensure business objectives are met.
Dean acts as an external board member for his clients and prides himself on being the first person his clients call when they require assistance. “I aim to be available to clients as both a business partner and a sounding board.”
Many years of experience have demonstrated to Dean how important it is that clients have someone they can trust to listen to their business problems, and can rely on to be active in determining the best solution.
- worked extensively with a high net worth family running a 50 year old business in relation to succession planning. The role included setting up the rules (constitution) business and people transition, required skillsets and roles of future generations, equity transfer planning and financing of the business in transition
- re-modelling South Australian businesses to ensure sustainable business models centered on both national and international prospects and growth opportunities
- Bachelor of Arts (Accountancy)
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Justice of the Peace