Partner - Financial Advisory
National Head of Automotive Dealerships
Graham has over 18 years experience in assisting underperforming businesses with operational and financial improvements, and advising financiers in respect to distressed businesses across Australia, England, Belgium and Germany.
Graham offers a solution based service tailored to the specific needs of a business ranging from trading distressed businesses, coordinating going concern sales and developing profit improvement strategies.
- restructuring and profit improvement of a $300 million turnover automotive dealership
- acting for a number of lenders and stakeholders in managing distressed businesses across automotive dealerships, management rights, motels, mining services, manufacturing and construction
Graham’s core expertise areas includes international and local project management, financial viability investigations, profit improvement, debt advisory, restructuring, commercial consulting, management and operation of businesses.
Graham is the National Head of the Automotive Dealerships group at Grant Thornton and has extensive experience working with clients within this industry to improve their performance.
- Member of the Association of Turnaround Australia (ARITA)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (CA)
- Certificate III Automotive Sales