Director - Audit & Assurance
With 30 years of experience Grant has obtained broad exposure to a diverse range of industries including financial services, retail, property, distribution, manufacturing and resources.
Grant is in our Financial Services Industry Audit & Assurance Group of the Sydney office. He has over 25 AFSL audit clients ranging from ADIs to MDA operators.
He also acts as a Technical Director supporting the Sydney Audit & Financial Advisory groups, advising clients on AIFRS, including transaction restructuring and disclosures. Other Sydney office responsibilities include in-house technical training and audit quality control.
Key examples of Grant’s work include:
- Expert witness on auditing and financial reporting matters
- Member of our ADI audit team which audits over 25 banks and credit unions
- Auditor of boutique funds managers, brokers and investment fund
- Registered Company Auditor
- Certificate of Public Practice
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Business, University of Technology, Sydney
- APRA fit & proper for audit of superannuation funds & ADIs