Director - Audit and Assurance
Hannah has over 15 years’ experience with Grant Thornton Australia in the Audit and Assurance department. Hannah focuses solely on the Not-for-profit sector and is a specialist in the industry as her knowledge and experience allows her to quickly identify issues, particular audit requirements and share her industry insights.
Hannah has expertise in statutory audits, including the use of computerised auditing software, and preparation of special and general purpose financial reports.
Currently Hannah oversees audits for clients in health and aged care, community care, education, membership-based organisations, social assistance, disability care and religious institutions.
- oversees the audit of the largest provider of school chaplains in Australia
- manages the audit of several aged care and retirement living providers, including assurance over prudential compliance reporting
- assisted one of Australia’s largest Not-for-profit service providers to facilitate a PBI self-assessment workshop
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Company Auditor
- Graduate Certificate in Business (Philanthropy and Non-profit Studies)
- Bachelor of Business