Director - Financial Advisory
Helen has over 20 years’ experience in the accounting profession working in the areas of valuation and litigation consulting. Helen's experience includes the valuation of businesses, shareholdings and intangible assets for accounting, tax, transaction advisory and commercial dispute purposes.
Prior to joining Grant Thornton in May 2014, Helen worked for Ernst & Young and Arthur Andersen for approximately 15 years providing valuation and litigation services to clients across numerous industries.
Helen's industry expertise includes:
- Media and entertainment
- Consumer products & retail
- Real estate and construction
- Financial services
- Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting)
- Masters of Commerce (Finance)