Director - Private Advisory
Jace is a Chartered Accountant with 10 years experience in Professional Services. He assists privately owned businesses, their owners and high net wealth individuals/families with their accounting, tax and advisory needs. Jace has also benefited from various industry based secondments and role as outsourced CFO.
Jace develops a deep understanding of his clients by building strong relationships with them. From this he is able to provide tailored solutions focused on growth.
Jace works across a number of industry sectors with a particular emphasis on businesses in the technology space and professional services.
Examples of Jace’s work includes:
- outsourced CFO to a mid-sized, fast growing dynamic business
- facilitating business growth strategy sessions using performance analysis tools
- assisting with business and taxation structuring and restructuring
- assisting with tax planning measures, tax compliance and tax advisory services
- assisting with access to, and application of Small Business Entity concessions
- Member - Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (CA)
- Member - Tax Institute of Australia (CTA)