Director - Grant Thornton Consulting
Janet is a registered psychologist specialising in the human resource and people strategies. She has extensive experience working on strategic people and organisational change projects. Her expertise is in articulating strategy in terms of workforce design, leadership, culture, systems, working practices and processes to deliver commercial business outcomes.
With a deep passion for leadership development and culture change, Janet incorporates behavioural science and neuropsychology to ignite and embed sustainable change.
Examples of Janet's work include:
- led firm wide change management and engagement initiatives targeted at the executive and senior level across numerous industries
- designed and facilitated executive leadership development programs in Australia and Asia Pacific
- delivery of corporate cultural and leadership programs
- design and development of enterprise wide learning and organisational development initiatives
- Adjunct Associate Lecturer – University of New South Wales
- Masters Project Management – University of Sydney
- Masters in Organisational Psychology – The University of Queensland
- Bachelor in Psychology – University of New South Wales