Partner - Private Advisory
Julie has over 21 years’ experience in providing a holistic service to her clients, specialising in professional services and primary care practitioners in the health industry.
With her vast experience in assisting her clients through the life cycle of their business she is recognised as a leader in assisting in:
- Setting up practices
- Making your practice sustainable for the future
- Setting up an equitable service fee arrangement in group practices
- Tax structuring for investments
- Succession planning
Julie regularly presents on business advisory topics to medical and dental practitioners and is passionate about working alongside her clients to assist in achieving both business and personal goals.
- Bachelor of Business Accountancy (Distinction) QUT
- Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Chartered Tax Advisor