Director - Tax
Katerina has over 15 years’ experience in providing specialist indirect tax advisory services to multinational companies, large Australian companies and government entities. Prior to working with Grant Thornton, Katerina worked at a Big 4 practice in indirect tax.
Katerina has extensive experience in advising on the GST/VAT implications of a wide range of transactions that occur cross-border. She also has extensive experience in advising on a wide range of large projects.
Katerina’s experience also includes:
- providing specific transactional advice
- prudential reviews
- preparing private ruling requests
- assisting with ATO and State revenue office audits and reviews
- advising in relation to mergers and acquisitions (including due diligence reviews)
- assisting clients with improving and documenting their policies and procedures
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Melbourne
- Master of Taxation, University of Melbourne
- Chartered Tax Adviser