Partner - Financial Advisory
Kellie has over 10 years’ experience providing litigation support for commercial and family law matters.
Drawing from more than 15 years of experience, Kellie has gained valuable experience working across general accounting, tax compliance and audit; Commonwealth Proceeds of Crime and Insolvency.
For more than 10 years, Kellie has been assisting her clients by providing business valuations, assessments of economic loss suffered in their Business and forensic accounting analysis.
Kellie presents her analysis in a variety of formats to suit her client’s requirements including letter of findings for mediation and conciliation conferences through to expert reports that are compliant with Court or Tribunal guidelines and filed as expert evidence.
Examples of Kellie's work include:
- preparation of an expert report for the County Court assessing the loss suffered by a manufacturer in the automotive spare parts industry due to the reduced supply of components from a key supplier
- investigation of financial documentation for an earthworks business and provision of a letter of findings for mediation, quantifying personal expenditure of one director incurred by the Business
- valuation of businesses and interests held by a Husband and Wife in the family group of entities including businesses, trusts and superfunds for use in family law proceedings. Preparation of expert reports in a wide range of industries including construction, retail, supermarkets, medical and professional practices.
- analysis of financial resources available to a Husband or Wife for use in family law proceedings
- CPA Australia
- Masters of Forensic Accounting (With Distinction) – University of Wollongong
- Commerce Degree – La Trobe University
- CAANZ Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand