Partner - Leadership, Talent and Culture
With over twenty years’ experience working in South Africa, Australia and Asia, Kim has built a reputation as a transformational leader. She has a passion for building and inspiring dynamic organisations and supports the positive impact leadership, diversity and cultural innovation has on company performance.
Kim is a key member of Grant Thornton’s strategic leadership team and is a key advisor to external clients on People & Culture matters. Kim successfully led Grant Thornton’s transformation program that drove the establishment of a truly integrated national professional practice.
Kim advises senior leadership teams and executive clients on a range of critical people, leadership and cultural transformation initiatives.
Kim also has deep expertise in leading large-scale change and integration programs often associated with mergers and acquisitions. She has a particular commitment to driving behavioural change, inspiring innovation and collaboration and increasing gender diversity.
- MBA, Cape Town University
- Post Graduate Human Resources Management; Hons Industrial Psychology
- Bachelor of Art – Economics & Psychology
- Australian Institute of Company Directors Course
- Affiliate – CEW (Chief Executive Women)
- Oxford International Leadership Program