Partner - Audit & Assurance
Les' experience spans audit and advisory to bring commercial solutions to clients. As International Business Centre Director for Australia, Les has been instrumental in connecting clients with Grant Thornton offices worldwide. Les is actively involved in international business, particularly in the Technology & Media and Manufacturing industries.
Les’ recent assignments include:
- working with technology companies including a $27 billion US listed company’s Australian operations. This assignment includes facilitating all audits in the Asia Pacific region
- Lead Engagement Partner for a worldwide manufacturing and distribution group with operations in Asia, America and Europe
Les is a member of the Grant Thornton International Business Centre's Advisory Board and focuses on the seamless delivery of international services to clients.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Auckland University
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Fellow of the New Zealand Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Holder of Public Practice Certificate