Partner - Tax
Mark has over 20 years experience in taxation consulting and compliance services.
In his role, Mark has been responsible for managing the provision of all tax related services and the development of relationships with a wide range of publicly and privately owned clients involved in various industries.
Mark’s areas of expertise include:
- mergers and acquisitions advice and tax due diligence reviews
- group restructuring advice
- multinational taxation and investment advice, including transfer pricing reviews
- advising clients on entering joint venturing arrangements
- tax effect accounting implementation under A-IFRS
- assisting clients readying for trade sale or IPO
- prudential tax reviews
- Master of Taxation, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Commerce, Deakin University
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia