Partner - Growth Advisory
National Head of Business Risk Services
Mark has extensive experience in delivering risk-based internal audit, risk management, governance, compliance (regulatory and legislative) and other advisory services. Mark’s key focus areas are the Public Sector, Health & Aged Care industry and health funds.
Mark specialises in assessing the key systems, controls and processes that organisations have in place to manage or mitigate the risks of failing to meet strategic objectives and/or reputational damage. In addition, he works closely with clients to identify and make suggestions to improve the efficiency of their operations and business processes.
Key examples of Mark’s work include:
- Lead Partner for a review of major infrastructure maintenance contracts across a number of local councils on behalf of a New South Wales State Government Department
- key risk assurance review for a well-known health fund, including facilitation of workshops and determination of the fund’s risk appetite
- Fellow of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (UK)
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Internal Auditors (UK & Ireland)
- Affiliate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Hons), University of Wales (Cardiff)
- Advanced Diploma in Internal Audit and Management (UK)