Partner & National Head of Human Capital
Grant Thornton Consulting
Matthew leads the national Human Capital practice at Grant Thornton Australia.
Matthew has extensive experience in individual, group and organisational development, executive coaching, strategy creation and implementation, employee engagement and talent management.
Over the last 20 years Matthew has designed and delivered leadership development programs for over one thousand leaders both nationally and internationally across mining, education, energy, water, retail, state and federal Government, pharmaceuticals and telecommunications.
Specialising in the development of high performing teams, Matthew has worked at all levels from Board to operational teams.
Matthew is also experienced in providing support and strategic direction for restructuring, leadership transitions and culture change.
Examples of Matthew’s work includes:
- Development of over 100 internal organisational development consultants to transform a major Australian retailer.
- CEO transition and executive team development – Regional utility.
- Executive team development – international University.
- Organisational Culture measure, design and develop – International Professional Services firm.
- MSc Business Administration – Information Technology
- Lifetime Accredited Practitioner – Human Synergistics
- Institute of Executive Coaching – Certified Coach