Partner - Audit & Assurance
National Head of Life Sciences
Michael is the leader of Grant Thornton Australia’s Life Sciences team. He is responsible for the provision of statutory audit, due diligence and advisory services to his clients, which include listed public companies, foreign subsidiaries, entrepreneurial owner managed businesses and not-for-profit organisations. He has worked on numerous international audit engagements, both as the Lead Audit Partner and as the reporting Partner to the lead auditor.
Michael is passionate about giving back to the community and is active in fundraising events. He is also a member of the Lort Smith Animal Hospital Audit and Investment Committee and involved with the Committee for Melbourne.
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Information Systems Audit and Control Association
- Bachelor Business (Accounting)/Bachelor Computing
- Ausbiotech, Victorian Medtech committee member
- BioMelbourne Network