Partner & Head of Audit & Assurance - Perth
Michael has over 30 years experience working with the public, government and private sectors, through a combination of statutory audit assignments, due diligence reviews, risk management projects, internal audit roles and probity auditing.
Michael has well rounded auditing skills encompassing both internal and external assignments. His clients include Lycopodium Limited, City of Perth, Pindan Constructions, City of Fremantle and Wesley College.
Key examples of Michael’s work include:
- Michael is Lead Audit Partner for many clients operating overseas in multiple locations, coordinating a global audit approach and seamless service delivery
- Michael is the Lead Audit Partner for numerous local Western Australian Government authorities including the City of Perth
- Bachelor of Business, Curtin University
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Registered Company Auditor
- Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors