Partner - Financial Advisory
Mitesh has over 18 years’ experience in Corporate Finance providing overall transaction advisory services to mid-market companies.
His areas of focus and experience include:
- buy-side due diligence for acquisitive private, corporate & PE clients
- vendor due diligence, mainly assisting businesses in their sale ready process
- IPOs – investigating accountant’s reports (IARs) in conjunction with ASX and AIM listings
- numerous private business valuations required for M&A; succession; tax or dispute reasons
- mergers and acquisitions (M&A) advisory
- financial model construction and/or reviews to support feasibility studies, business plans or restructuring events
Mitesh has worked with clients across a variety of industries including energy and resources, mining/oil & gas services, aged care (including retirement villages), manufacturing, education (VET & technology sectors), distribution, transport & logistics, labour hire, and automotive (component manufacturing and motor dealerships).
In addition, Mitesh has restructuring advisory experience during his 3 year secondment to Grant Thornton’s restructuring team around the time of the GFC - where he was involved in running businesses in Administration or Receivership in the following sectors – automotive dealership; retirement village; fire retardant materials manufacturer; kitchen cabinet manufacturer; LPG conversion outlets.
Mitesh leads Grant Thornton’s Health Aged Care Industry Focus Group in Perth which services approximately 30 residential aged care; retirement living; home care and disability providers in the private and NFP sectors in WA. He takes an active role in these sectors through his transaction advisory work as well through his member roles on the Property Council WA Retirement Living Committee and CCIWA Aged Care Forum.
- Chartered Accountant
- Graduate Diploma of Applied Finance
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Director and authorised representative of Grant Thornton Corporate Finance Pty Limited (AFSL 247140)