National Managing Partner - Grant Thornton Consulting
Paul leads Grant Thornton Consulting in Australia which team delivers performance improvement; public sector consulting; technology advisory; leadership, talent and culture; business risk; and strategic and operational consulting services, tailored to the needs the firm’s core mid-sized client base and larger corporate and public sector clients.
Paul’s personal focus is on strategy development, c-suite mentoring and business planning support to boards, leaders and business owners to deliver practical, performance enhancing solutions.
Internally, Paul sits on Grant Thornton’s national leadership team with the additional responsibility of driving the firms' non-organic growth strategy; whilst outside of the office, a keen yachtsman, he is the Commodore of the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia - organiser of the iconic annual Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race; President of the Manly Conference of the NSW Liberal Party and a Director of the Safety of Life at Sea Trusts.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- Member Turnaround Management Association
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Official Liquidator and Registered Liquidator