National Managing Partner - Grant Thornton Consulting
Paul leads Grant Thornton’s consulting practice in Australia delivering performance improvement; public sector consulting; technology advisory; leadership, talent and culture; business risk services; and strategic and operational consulting services, tailored to the needs of both the firm’s core mid-sized client base and larger corporate and public sector clients.
Paul’s personal focus is on strategic, operational and change management support to Boards, C-suite and business owners, utilising his 28 years of restructuring experience to deliver practical, performance enhancing solutions.
Internally, Paul sits on the firms' national leadership team with the additional responsibility of driving the firms' non-organic growth strategy; whilst outside of the office, a keen yachtsman, he is the Vice Commodore of the Cruising Yacht Club of Australia - organiser of the iconic annual Rolex Sydney Hobart Yacht Race.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- Member Turnaround Management Association
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member Australian Restructuring, Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Official Liquidator and Registered Liquidator