Partner - Tax
Peter has over 15 years’ experience providing taxation solutions for privately owned mid-sized businesses and has played a key role in assisting to develop client growth, transition and exit planning solutions that are appropriately aligned with their objectives.
Throughout his career, Peter has actively engaged with his clients to gain a deep understanding of their goals to ensure that the tax assistance provided is tailored to their specifics needs and circumstances.
As a leader in taxation and asset protection strategies, Peter ensures that client affairs are appropriately structured and operate efficiently without compromising their flexibility in an ever-changing and dynamic economic environment.
Examples of work:
- Preparation and implementation of multiple strategies to transfer business ownership inter-generationally
- Transaction management for third-party business sales; including due diligence and deal structuring
- Chartered Accountants
- Fellow of the Tax Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Applied Finance
- Master of Taxation