Director - Public Sector Advisory
Phil has in excess of 20 years’ experience in project, program, executive and consulting roles. He focuses on managing complexity, improving performance and delivering transformative change programs to clients in private and public sectors.
Phil specialises in advising to the health industry, delivering results for organisations with complex stakeholder and delivery environments. He does this through his experience in conducting program evaluations, delivering transformative change, implementing sustainable organisational performance improvement systems, revenue optimisation and developing risk management frameworks.
Phil has gained his experience through client-side delivery and significant engagements, including:
- Delivery of a business transformation program for a State Health Department
- Development of organisational frameworks including; process improvement for an ASX listed major retail group and a program/project management framework for a large State Government Agency
- Risk and assurance service through the development of governance risk and compliance frameworks for health services and statutory bodies
- Lead engagement director delivering outsourced internal audit services for an ASX listed health provider
- Policy development including development of issues paper for a Statutory Body
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (MAICD)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Project Management (MAIPM)
- Graduate Diploma in Business AdministrationNew Block
- Bachelor Health Science (Nursing)