Partner & Head of Private Advisory - Sydney
Rana has over 30 years experience in providing commercial tax and business consulting services to meet the requirements for growth businesses including many subsidiaries of multinational corporations, publicly listed companies and large private company groups.
Rana’s experience includes a wide range of special projects, business acquisitions and disposals, due diligence reviews, valuation issues, asset structuring and cash flow management. Rana has been actively involved with businesses at varying stages of growth from start-up organisations to mature businesses with domestic and international operations.
Rana has held a number of senior National and International roles including Board and management positions and has led International Strategy Workshops and presentations.
- Global Companies Services - provision of international statutory compliance services, foreign direct investment, including business establishment and regional growth strategy development
- India Advisory Services
- technology, media telecommunications
- International Business Advisory
- Chartered Accountant
- Registered Tax Agent
- Bachelor of Commerce – UNSW
- Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australia
- Firm Council Chairman 2008-2010
- Corporate Partnership – Australian Trade Commission
- ICT Panel – Australia India Business Council