Director - Tax
Robert is a chartered accountant with over 14 years’ business services and corporate income tax experience.
He provides tax advisory and compliance services to a number of ASX listed companies, foreign multinationals and privately held entities.
Examples of Robert's work includes:
- successful applications to the Commissioner in respect of Substituted Accounting Periods on behalf of clients
- preparation of detailed calculations in respect of entities forming tax consolidated groups
- advising businesses on best practice methodologies to modernise their structures in order to attract external investment
- advising on optimal ways to unwind existing business structures
- assisting multinational enterprises comply with their Australian withholding tax obligations in relation to interest, dividend and royalty payments
- preparation and review of the thin capitalisation position of Australian entities owned by multinational companies
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Business – Northern Territory University
- Master of Taxation – University of Melbourne