Partner - Private Advisory
Robert is a family enterprise and succession planning specialist who is a fully accredited Advisor Member of Family Business Australia. Robert is a regular speaker on family enterprises and SME-related issues, and has been frequently interviewed for publications including the Australian Financial Review, Business Review Weekly, and The Australian.
As a reflection of his expertise, Robert has been invited to assist the Australian Federal Government on a number of initiatives over many years. He was a founding member of the Australian Taxation Office’s Tax Practitioner Forum SME Working Group, a founding member of the Federal Government’s Small Business Advisory Committee, and was recently asked to join an Expert Panel advising the Board of Taxation.
Key examples of Robert’s work include:
- facilitating the formation of a family council and development of a family charter for a number of large family enterprises
- acting as an advisory board member to assist a family enterprise board of directors on strategic issues
Family business accreditations
Robert is an accredited adviser with Family Business Australia. He also has a Certificate in Family Business Advising (CFBA) and a Certificate in Family Wealth Advising (CFWA) from the Global Education Network (GEN).
Family Business Australia Accredited Adviser
FFI Certificate in Family Business Advising
FFI Certificate in Family Wealth Advising
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Bachelor of Economics, University of Sydney
- Accredited Advisor Member of Family Business Australia
- Accredited Commercial Mediator
- Registered Tax Agent
- Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Certified Exit Planning Adviser (CEPA)