Partner - Private Advisory & Head of Family Office Services
Robert brings a wealth of 25 years’ experience to clients, having worked in both industry and public practice. He intimately understands the financial demands facing business owners and is well positioned to provide timely, relevant and practical advice. Robert’s focus is on assisting clients to grow and protect their businesses’. He achieves this through providing strategic management, taxation, asset protection and succession planning advice. This is coupled with extensive experience in structuring, valuations, buy-sell transactions and business planning. His knowledge and experience encompasses practical advice for businesses in all phases of their life cycle.
Robert is the Lead Partner in the firm’s Family Office Services capability.
- corporate restructure of large privately owned group to facilitate owner transition, comprising new and continuing equity holders
- design and implement a shareholder plan for owners and key executives of the management team
- establishment of Family Advisory Boards for a number of family and business groups to address and manage the priorities of: asset management; succession and transition strategies; philanthropy through ancillary funds and charities; business acquisition; taxation planning and governance
- Fellow Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Taxation
- Chartered Tax Adviser - The Tax Institute