Partner – Financial Advisory
Shane MacDonald specialises in providing fraud and corruption risk management and investigation services and has consulted across a broad range of industries in Australia and overseas in both the Public and Private sectors. Shane’s clients range from community based organisations to large global corporates covering Retail, Manufacturing, Real Estate & Construction and utilities.
Shane’s expertise is assisting clients find solutions to fraud and corruption causing financial and reputational loss to their organisations. In addition, Shane delivers independent, discreet and ethical investigations to establish the facts.
Shane heads up the fraud risk and investigation team within the Forensic Consulting service line and is active in presenting at conferences and seminars.
- Bachelor of Business
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Licensed Private Investigator
- Graduate Diploma in Fraud Investigation
- Member of CPA Australia
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Member of the Australian Institute of Professional Investigators
- Secretary of the CPA Forensics & Financial Investigations Discussion Group in Victoria