Director - Private Advisory
Sharon works within the Private Advisory service line, along side the Wealth Management team. She works directly with high net wealth individuals and mid-size business owners, across multiple industries. She particularly has an interest and involvement with the Real Estate & Construction Industry.
Sharon specialises in all facets of the Self managed Superannuation Fund life cycle.
She particularly thrives on finding solutions for clients in light of the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 rules.
Examples of Sharon's work includes:
- establishment of Self-Managed Superannuation
- reviewing compliance work ready for audit to lodge
- advice in relation to Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 and Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Regulations 1994
- establishment of the growth stage, pension phase and winding up of a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund and Estate planning
- CPA Membership, Public Practice Certificate
- Swinburne University of Technology (Major in Accounting, Minor in Law and Commerce)
- Kaplan course self-managed super fund