Director - Private Advisory
Private Client Advisor - Private Wealth
For over eleven years Simon has worked within the private advisory team of Grant Thornton as a SMSF specialist advising business and private clients. Simon advises clients on issues that range from establishing and administering SMSFs, dealing with complex compliance issues, and assisting clients with tailored investment strategies to build their wealth in the superannuation environment.
Simon is also a Private Client Advisor and Representative of Grant Thornton Wealth Advisory Services Pty Ltd (AFSL 234500), providing clients with strategic advice to successfully organise, protect and grow their wealth.
- Bachelor of Business (Edith Cowan University)
- Member of the Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- CA SMSF Specialist, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning), Kaplan Professional Education
- Accredited Aged Care Professional, Aged Care Steps