Director - Audit & Assurance
Stephen has over nine years’ experience within the profession, including the audit of financial reports to listed and private companies in Australia. Stephen spent three and a half years at a mid tier firm in London in 2008, before joining a firm that merged with Grant Thornton in January 2009.
Stephen is responsible for the day-to-day managing of his own portfolio of clients, and has extensive experience of managing audit engagements for:
- Companies listed on the ASX
- Large private companies
- Australian subsidiaries of multi-national group
Stephen’s specific client experience focuses on professional practice firms including large legal practices, accounting firms, recruiting firms and service organisations, Stephen’s detailed knowledge of this industry allows him to provide a client centric approach, focused on delivering on his client’s needs.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- BSC (hons) Business Administration, Cardiff University