Partner - Audit & Assurance
Stephen has over 13 years’ experience within the profession, including the audit of financial reports to listed and private companies in Australia. Stephen spent three and a half years in London, before moving to Sydney in 2009 and joining Grant Thornton in 2012.
Stephen is responsible for the day-to-day managing of his own portfolio of clients and has extensive experience in managing audit engagements for:
- Companies listed on the ASX
- Large private companies
- Australian subsidiaries of multi-national groups
Stephen is responsible for a diverse portfolio of clients where he provides a client-centric approach by going beyond the compliance aspect of his role as auditor and delivering business insights that add value.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- BSC (hons) Business Administration, Cardiff University