Tony is a full time non-executive director. In addition to his role with Grant Thornton, Tony serves on the boards of a number of other public and private companies and Not for Profit organisations.
Tony has an extensive professional services career at leading Australian commercial law firm, DLA Phillips Fox (now DLA Piper) where he practiced as a solicitor for over 30 years and specialised in commercial litigation. From 1996 Tony held a number of senior leadership and executive positions at the firm, including CEO from 2000 until his retirement from the firm in 2010.
- Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Laws (University of NSW)
- Graduate of the OPM Program at Harvard Business School
- Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Associate member of Chartered Accountants ANZ
- Associate member of the Law Society of NSW