Partner - Tax
Vince has over 25 years taxation experience, including over 12 years as a Partner.
Over his career, Vince has advised on domestic and international tax issues to a wide range of clients including Technology & Media, Manufacturing, Financial Services, Major Projects & Infrastructure and Real Estate & Construction clients.
He has also been heavily involved in the Transfer Pricing area, with experience in both structuring and ATO audit activities.
Recent experience includes:
- numerous mergers and acquisitions assignments
- transfer pricing audit support
- tax structuring and consulting on major infrastructure projects (road and rail)
- Property Funds Management Structures
- cross-border tax planning, including the establishment of Australian and foreign operations and development of tax effective cross-border financing structures
- Due Diligence Reports and Independent Expert Reports
- remuneration planning and establishment of employee share and option plans
- advice on restructuring to accommodate an Initial Public Offering
- advice in respect of cross-border Intellectual Property Licensing structures
- salary packaging and Fringe Benefits Tax advice for expatriates
Recently, Vince has been seen and heard providing informed comment on a number of corporate and international tax issues. He has featured on Sky News, Sky Business News, BRW, Australian Financial Review, as well as an Auckland radio program. He has also provided comment to the Australian Institute of Company Directors and presented at a Menzies Research Institute round table on Tax Reform.
- Bachelor of Economics
- Masters of Taxation
- CPA Australia
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Affiliate Member of the Insitute of Charted Accountants
- Member of the International Fiscal Association