- Life Sciences sector booming and more buoyant than ever
- Grant Thornton welcomes new leaders
- Victoria backs TPP and benefits of Free Trade
- Aged care boardroom briefing with Federal Minister highlights opportunities and challenges for the sector
- volt bank receives Australia’s first restricted ADI licence
- Grant Thornton advises Jupiter Mines on one of the largest IPOs in the metal and mining industry
- Grant Thornton acts for Turi Foods on merger with global food supplier
- Grant Thornton appoints new Partner as part of its ongoing investment in Financial Services
- Grant Thornton Australia continues to bolster its consulting capabilities with the appointment of new technology Partner
In direct response to our clients’ needs, Grant Thornton Australia announces the appointment of Technology Advisory Partner, Mr Branko Panich to join our Grant Thornton Consulting (GTC) team.
Mr Panich is a senior technology executive with over 25+ years’ experience with a range of blue-chip global organisations including Deloitte, Accenture, BCG, Booz Allen, BT Financial Group, CSC, GE Capital, National Australia Bank, and Westpac Bank.
He has extensive experience having worked in-house and as a consultant across a range of industries in Australia, USA, South Korea and New Zealand, covering all areas of technology advisory, from IT strategy to digital transformation, application development, operations management, sales and outsourcing. He has led business and technology transformation programs delivering up to 40% cost reductions, significant improvements in customer satisfaction, more efficient operations, improved staff engagement, and greater profitability.
National Managing Partner, Mr Paul Billingham, said “digital transformation and technology advancement continues to be one of the greatest challenges for our clients as they look for opportunities to compete and grow. Mr Panich’s expertise will enable us to continue to drive successful outcomes and transformation for our clients.”
Grant Thornton Consulting has been established to support the firm’s clients with hands-on and proactive advice on all aspects of their strategies for sustainable growth. GTC consults across five key pillars of client need: Strategy & Growth, Performance Improvement, Human Capital, Technology Advisory and Business Risk.
For more information, please contact:
National Managing Partner
D +61 2 9287 2602
Head of Marketing
D +61 2 8297 2479