China’s growing companies are seeking opportunity abroad, and Australia is well-positioned as a trade and investment partner.
Grant Thornton's China Practice
To be successful on foreign markets Chinese companies need advisors who resemble them: growth-driven and professional, efficient and results-driven. Grant Thornton, through its dedicated global China Practice, provides personalised and pragmatic advice to companies already present in, or considering expansion to Australia.
Why trust Grant Thornton Australia as your professional advisor?
- In-depth industry expertise ranging from manufacturing to food and beverage.
- Dedicated China Practice: over 30 colleagues in 6 offices across Australia.
- Part of an integrated worldwide network of over 40,000 professionals.
- Close collaboration with Grant Thornton China, a network of 23 offices and over 3,500 colleagues.
- Cost efficiency: a partner-driven service model ensuring high quality advice at a fair cost.
- Full range of professional services delivered by bilingual professionals.
Your one-stop-shop for growth
Grant Thornton is Australia’s growth advisor of choice. We provide robust and cost-efficient expertise in a one-stop-shop approach to companies keen on growing their business.
Partner - Growth AdvisoryFind out more