Australia has been one of Japan’s preferred trade and investment partners for decades.
Why Grant Thornton Australia?
The needs of clients for audit, tax and advisory services are gradually moving by the degree of proficiency in their overseas business expansion.
To help you reach your objectives we listen to your vision, and provide tailored, pragmatic recommendations.
We’re genuinely interested in your business, your challenges, your growth ambitions and your commercial context. We get closer to the issue to provide more meaningful and forward-looking advice.
We bring collaborative teams, not just silo specialists. We work seamlessly across service lines, industry specialists and geographies to bring our best team to the table to support your growth agenda.
A firm foundation for multinational growth
Our flagship services are designed for small- to mid-size businesses: practical, personalised, and cost-efficient:
For companies without local accounting personnel or which have ad hoc projects, we have an in-market establishment or virtual CFO (outsourcing) service including but not limited to the below:
- Strategic analysis (budget to actual, cash flow forecasting)
- Management reporting in your template
- ATO Compliance
- Statutory financial requirements
- Loaned staffs arrangement
- Payroll administration
For companies keen on exploring opportunities to expand their business in Australia or Asia Pacific, we accompany you on this growth journey, sharing experience and knowledge through the following:
- Risk management (Strategy & Mitigation)
- Asia Pacific regional M&A advisory
- In-market establishment (Virtual CFO)
- Tax planning and compliance
- Japanese Australian market strategy
- Government advocacy for business in Australia
- Attracting investors
- Location studies
Partner - Growth AdvisoryFind out more