Grant Thornton’s specialised skills and technical expertise in litigation support and forensic accounting can help you to a settlement or resolution.
Whether your needs are complex or more straightforward, involving business or domestic arrangements, our broad range of specialised skills and technical expertise in litigation support and forensic accounting can help you to a settlement or resolution.
It’s our business to provide clear explanations and solutions that cut through. From advice on the tax implications of a settlement to unravelling complex transactions, we’ll bring meticulous attention to detail combined with the insight and confidence gained only from our broad experience.
Our team of specialist forensic accountants and tax and advisory experts are engaged as independent accounting experts to assist in court hearings. We regularly provide expert testimony in the Family Court and the Federal Circuit Court as well as other jurisdictions. Additionally, we can offer a range of investigative accounting services to meet your specific needs.
With offices throughout Australia and the world, Grant Thornton has the resources, skills and experience of a large, global organisation, but the attention and specialisation of a much smaller firm. With Grant Thornton you get the best of both worlds.
We’ll help you with:
- business valuations
- minority shareholding valuations
- superannuation valuations
- preparing asset and liability schedules
- reconstructing accounts
- computer forensics
- critiquing and probing Expert Reports
- help with the discovery process and identifying information required
- tax advice on proposed settlements and settlements within complex structures
- tracing transactions within complex corporate or trust structures and international jurisdictions
- bankruptcy proceedings.
Partner & National Head of Forensic Consultingjoseph.firstname.lastname@example.org