Helping our clients grow by finding the right talent for their business needs, while identifying leadership risk and mitigating its impact on business performance.
To be successful, organisations must balance internal demands with the external factors that drive change, like mergers and acquisitions, innovation and ensuring sustainability.
Talent and capability management is a key part of your success. It’s powered by a belief that your peoples’ talent not only differentiates workplace cultures but creates big competitive advantages, with benefits for both employees and the organisation.
What we do
Grant Thornton’s Leadership, Talent & Culture team have a proven track record aligning talent with your business strategy, helping clients to identify and mitigate leadership and organisational impacts on business performance.
Our talent solutions help business leaders attract and retain the right people in the right roles across all industry sectors. We can assist with:
- talent and capability assessments against business objectives
- executive search and selection
- leadership assessment for development and/or selection
- board and c-suite services
- pre and post-merger talent assessments of leadership teams
- succession planning and management
- diversity and inclusion succession planning
- talent pipelining
- talent management – design, development and implementation